Lackmond has included many functions into its product There is an integrated miter and slide function with this saw, but oddly, not a plunge feature like it’s competition. It’s max depth of cut is 3 3/4 inches at 90 degrees and 1 inch cut at 45 degrees. It has a ripping capacity of 24 inches and diagonal cut capacity is 18 inches.
The best wet tile saw has for the money also has a motor that tilts the blade to 22.5 and 45 degrees with stops. It is fitted with a laser light to mark your cut and an integrated LED to brighten the cutting area, which is great for those low light situations. The Lackmond WTS2000L comes with a heavy duty, folding stand, that also has wheels so that it is ready to move with you. It also has removable extension table, blade guard, and backsplash tray.
- Shipping Weight 126 pounds
- Power Used 15 amps
- Operating Input Voltage 110 volt / 120 volt @ 60hz (North America)
- RPM (Rotations Per Minute) 4,200
- Blade Size 10-inch
- Arbor Size 5/8-inch
- Horsepower 2.3 HP
- Sliding Yes
- Integrated Miter Yes
- Plunge Feature No
- Max Depth of Cut 3-3/4-inch
- Max Rip Capacity 24-inch
- Diagonal Cut Capacity 18-inch
- Accommodates an 8 inch blade
- Bevel Capacity: Up to 45 degrees with positive stops at 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Motor tilts to stops of 22.5 and 45 degrees for accurate bevel cutting
- Removable extension table
- Splash guard and back splash tray minimizing spray
What is in the box?
Folding stand features integrated locking wheels for added portability
Integrated LED fully illuminates the cut area for added precision
Laser guide for accurate reference when cutting
Includes high quality tile cutting Lackmond BEAST blade
Follow this link to see the Lackmond WTS2000L BEAST 10-inch Wet Tile Saw with Laser Worklight and Stand at Toolking.com. They are a retailer of Lackmond products. They have Free shipping on any order over $25. They are also part of the “buy Safe” program giving you a 3-in-1 gaurantee. See their website for details.